Join Our Team
STEM Engineering Group Incorporated is a progressive consulting firm offering project management and engineering services to Municipal, Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional clients throughout Northern Ontario and Michigan.
If you are interested in joining our team, please drop off a resume at our office, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions:
STEM Engineering Group Inc. is seeking a CAD Designer in our Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario office. The successful candidate will be working with a team of 5 experienced CAD Designers and 7 Engineers within the structural and mechanical disciplines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce & Detail 3D models in Autodesk Inventor of heavy industrial projects including plant layouts, large & small piping, equipment assemblies, structural steel, walkways & handrails, lifting beams, etc.
- Generate 2D engineering & fabrication drawings from 3D Model in Autodesk Inventor.
- Generate 2D engineering & fabrication drawings within AutoCAD.
- Work with team of Engineers and Designers.
- Visit client facilities in order to gather the essential data for the design and implementation of projects.
- Assist with inspections.
- Adhere to timelines & schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- College diploma in Structural/Mechanical technology or other equivalent training.
- Proficient with 3D modeling software. Experience with Autodesk Inventor preferred.
- Proficient with 2D AutoCAD software.
- Experience in modeling/drafting of heavy industrial equipment & structures preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn new skills, and work cooperatively in a team environment.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are committed to a challenging career with a dynamic company, in a community that offers superior quality of life, please submit your resume to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line. Accommodation is available for applicants with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full-time permanent Salary position
Salary Range - (based on skills and experience)
Health Benefit Plan and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Select the link below to view more information about our team